Dedicated and well-prepared educators and administrators are key to the success of any initiative within a school, from personalized learning to Social and Emotional Learning. Our focus on professional development and learning is geared toward the knowledge and skills necessary for planning and implementing innovative learning initiatives and provides a deeper understanding of the intersection of curricular standards and sound pedagogy through the use of content-specific/appropriate technology tools. The professional development design is customized and tailored to fit critical needs, combining face-to-face and virtual opportunities and allowing participants to experience innovative learning strategies to support their own learning.
- Customized school or district contracts for teacher, coach and/or leadership professional development.
- Coaching Digital Learning: Cultivating a Culture of Change Course
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Learning Differences
- Professional Learning Institutes
- Remote Learning Online Course