We engage educators and education stakeholders across the PreK-16 Education System to develop, share, and research innovative models and approaches that support the whole student. We build capacity, grow leadership, facilitate strategic planning and research, and coach educators to implement personalized and digital teaching and learning to meet the needs of all students.
Our work is driven by a vision to help each student reach their potential by:
- Creating personalized learning environments designed to focus on the whole student recognizing inequities and diverse needs have to be addressed;
- Creating personalized learning environments designed to address the diverse needs of the “whole student”.
- Developing ongoing, job-embedded professional learning opportunities for educators and administrators to support the development of personalized learning environments and systems of support across all roles; and
- Building networks of schools and districts in which they can, through continuous improvement, learn and collaborate together.
- Educator Learning Opportunities
- Leadership Development
- Instructional Design
- Strategic Planning
- Learn more about us
Other Current Projects and Programs:
- FI Connects | An Educational Community of Support
- Instructional Design Principles for Remote Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Remotely: A Practical Guide an Online Professional Learning for Educators at the Friday Institute