Thank you for your interest in the NC-MSEN Pre-College Program at NC State! This program is available for students who live anywhere in the state of North Carolina as well as out of state. OUR PROGRAM IS NOW VIRTUAL!!
Registration for the Winter Session 2021 is now open. Please read our 2020-21 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES document before completing the registration/application.
Please note that annually each student is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee. View or download information about 2020-21 Fees & Payment – Winter 2021.
- Review the 2020-21 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
- Our online registration form is now open for our fall Saturday Academy program. Please use this link to register or apply for our program: 2020-21 MSEN Online Application/Registration Form
- Print and sign MSEN Program Expectations and Parental Permission Form & MSEN Online Programming Release and Waiver of Liability for Minor Participants Form.
- For all students, please submit your child’s PowerSchool current grade report for the 2020-21 school year. Please be sure that the report clearly shows the student’s name. If it’s a high school student, please be sure that the overall grade point average is shown as well.
- All documents must be emailed to the MSEN program office at email@example.com.
Registration deadline – December 1, 2020.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions page, Information for Participants page, or contact us at 919.513.8534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not in Northeastern or Central NC?
There are three other NC-MSEN Pre-College Program sites across North Carolina. Students may apply to the site that is closest to their home. For information about the programs and their registration and service areas, see: