Thank you for your interest in the NC-MSEN Pre-College Program at NC State! This program is available for students who live anywhere in the Raleigh-Durham metro area and northeastern or central North Carolina.
Registration for the 2020-21 school year is now open. Please read our Policies and Procedures (PDF) document before completing the registration/application.
Please note that annually each student is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee. View or download information about 2020-21 Fees & Payment.
- Review the Policies and Procedures (PDF).
- Our online registration form is now open for our fall Saturday Academy program. Please use this link to register or apply for our program: 2020-21 MSEN Online Application/Registration Form
- Print and sign MSEN Program Expectations and Parental Permission Form & MSEN Online Programming Release and Waiver of Liability for Minor Participants Form.
- For all students, please submit your child’s PowerSchool final grade report for the 2019-20 school year. Please be sure that the report clearly shows the student’s name. If it’s a high school student, please be sure that the overall grade point average is shown as well.
- All documents must be emailed to the MSEN program office at email@example.com.
Registration deadline – September 11, 2020.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions page, Information for Participants page, or contact us at 919.513.8534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not in Northeastern or Central NC?
There are three other NC-MSEN Pre-College Program sites across North Carolina. Students may apply to the site that is closest to their home. For information about the programs and their registration and service areas, see: