Please fill out the form below to submit your proposal.
The deadline for submission of proposals was August 8, 2019. All accepted presenters will need to register for the summit by no later than September 10, 2019.
Research Proposal Submission Instructions:
Submissions must be single-spaced, 12-point font, no more than 3,000 total words, and in complete sentences.
Proposal Components (Headings):
- Presenter(s) Info: Name, full contact information, position, grade/subject, school/corporation name for all presenters.
- Grade Level(s): Appropriate audience/grade band for presentation (you may select more than one): K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12, higher education.
- Content Areas(s): Appropriate audience/subject areas for presentation (you may select more than one): science, mathematics, technology, engineering, integrated STEM, computer science, other (please specify).
- Format of Session: 30-minute presentation, poster presentation session.
- Title of Session: brief, one sentence.
- Abstract: short overview of session – 100 words or less.
- Description of Research: Statement of the problem, research questions, highlights of findings, conclusions/implications for further research.