Be the Leader: Educate Your Students and Community About the COVID-19 Vaccine
Help educate your students and their families about the biology of COVID-19 and vaccines. Teachers are known trusted partners of information about science and, perhaps as never before, students and their families need accurate information about COVID and vaccines.
Join professors from NC State and the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation for a workshop that will highlight answers to the following questions:
- How does COVID-19 spread in the community?
- Who is at most risk with COVID-19?
- What are the vaccines for COVID-19 and how do they differ?
- What is herd immunity?
- Should people take the vaccine?
- How do I teach my students about the vaccine?
Professional Development Renewal Credit Is Available