The Summer Scholars Program is designed to provide mathematics and science enrichment to its students with a primary goal to prepare students for their upcoming mathematics class. During this program, students will engage in virtual reality through coding, exploration of new software and hands-on activities designed to strengthen creative thinking and problem solving skills. In preparation for the upcoming 2019-20 school year, math and science enrichment classes will also be an integral part of the students’ camp day.
Students will also learn about NC State University through:
– an admissions presentation
– various tours of the campus
– eating in one of the campus dining halls for lunch daily
Learn more here.
Here are the links and information for the NC State University NC-MSEN Pre-College Summer Program (new applicants only):
- Review our policies and procedures
- Click this link to access our Consent and Release form. Please fill out this form, print it and sign it. The form must be e-mailed to our general e-mail account at email@example.com.
- Please obtain your child’s latest grade report. For middle school students, you must obtain their report card from the 2018-19 school year that shows the child’s latest marking period completed (no PowerSchool reports will be accepted). For high school students, you must submit a transcript (an unofficial transcript will be accepted) to verify the child’s grade point average and courses. These documents must be e-mailed to our general e-mail account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online application form.