The Learning 4 All | Engaging All Students Through Innovative Learning Experiences Conference brings K-12 and university educators together virtually to collaborate and share promising practices to elevate all students. The virtual platform affords participants the opportunity to network, share, and learn from others coast to coast.
Formerly known as the 4T: Teachers Teaching Teachers about Technology, the Learning 4 All Virtual Conference serves K-12 Educators, Coaches, and Administrators striving for excellence and innovation in their schools and districts. Since 2011, the conference has brought together over 5,000 educators to collaborate, engage, and lead change through a virtual platform.
The conference will have two strands to better fit your needs:
- Putting it Into Practice: Teachers – focused on what innovative instruction looks like, classroom application, relevant resources and supports provided for implementation
- Putting it Into Practice: Coaches and Administrators- focused on coaching teachers and moving them towards innovation, how to create a culture of innovation, building leadership capacity in your school
Sessions included, but not limited to:
- Design Thinking
- Project Based Learning
- Social Emotional Learning
- Digital Citizenship & Media Literacy
- Opening Keynote: Liz Kolb
- Closing Keynote: Darren Hudgins
- Sessions will be 50 minutes in length and will be recorded for your convenience
- A rich virtual learning experience with breakout rooms, Q&A’s, discussions, and classroom application
- Attend sessions at your leisure and based on your professional interests and goals
Registration InformationRegister Now!
|Sun 3:00 p.m. - 3:50 p.m.||
Opening Keynote: Is Technology the Snake Oil of Education?Remember the snake oil salesman of the old west? They convinced many people that one medicine could cure all the ailments that people had. Is technology just a snake oil, or is it actually helping to cure some problems in education? We will explore some of the myths and realities of technology in education by looking at the research in education technology.
|Sun 4:00 p.m. - 4:50 p.m.||
|Sun 5:00 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.||
B.L.E.N.D.E.D. Learning: Mixing Up Your ClassroomTBD
|Sun 6:00 p.m. - 6:50 p.m.||
Building a Culture of Local Innovation at Your SchoolWe live in unprecedented times, where disruptive technologies change our lives on a daily basis and yet our education systems have largely remained frozen in time for over 100 years. This session is for educators willing to take bold steps to challenge this legacy model by learning how to adapt and apply an open source approach to innovation within their own context.