Friday Institute and UEN invite principals to participate in this unique professional learning summit. The Leading Schools Summit is a multi-day event designed to provide principals with the support and professional learning opportunities they need to lead student-centered, personalized and digital learning initiatives in their schools. Participants will be guided through the design-thinking process to work on a self-selected problem of practice across three days.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Principals and assistant principals at any level with any amount of experience that are beginning, wanting to, or already making progress on a digital and personalized learning transition in their schools.
- Personalized Problem-Solving: Engage with peers to address key challenges in the transition to digital and personalized learning.
- Job-Embedded Training: Learn with experienced principal coaches in key areas including: school culture and change management, professional learning, communication and community engagement, and learning spaces.
- Tangible Examples of Innovation: Explore tested leadership strategies and visit spaces of innovation.
- Design Thinking Framework: Design solutions for your own problems of practice, and reflect, ideate and experiment with mavens and peer leaders.
- Continued Network of Support: Collaborate with school leaders with similar challenges during the summit, and with a growing network of innovative leaders after the summit.