WHEN | JUNE 11, 2019, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
WHO | Classroom teachers from all grade levels and years of experience who are eager to share their experiences, ideas, and lessons learned while swimming the digital waters in their classrooms.
WHAT | From shallow end to deep end, we are all learning to swim the digital waters. Innovation Boot Camp 2019 will provide engaging and hands-on experiences in digital and innovative pedagogical practices for all levels of swimmers facilitated by the teachers who directly apply these concepts in their classrooms every day.
WHERE | William and Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation, North Carolina State University 1890 Main Campus Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606
- All sessions are 75-minute Interactive Workshops.
- Due to funding limitations, all workshops are limited to 1 facilitator. All facilitators are invited to attend all sessions throughout the day and enjoy a free lunch!
- If your proposal is accepted, we ask that you plan to attend a networking table talk session at the end of the institute day to provide a more personal dive into the ideas and materials you shared during your workshop with participants.
- All session rooms will have a smart tv, and tables of 6+ to promote collaboration among participants.
YOUR WORKSHOP SHOULD |
- MODEL a student-centered, innovative pedagogy with or without technology that is individualized and differentiated.
- PROVIDE opportunities for hands-on experiential learning and PLAY.
- PLAY on a Swimming or Tropical theme!
IMPORTANT DATES |
- Boot Camp Workshop Submissions Due | April 12th, 2019
- Workshop Selection Notification | April 29th, 2019
- Boot Camp Event | June 11, 2019
HAVE A QUESTION? |
- Contact Brittany Miller | Brittany_Miller@ncsu.edu