By Invitation Only
When applied correctly, personalized learning can move mountains for students. It means that assignments and instruction are tailored to individual students’ interests, needs, and skills. It allows the teacher to bring in more robust, useful, and varied material into the classroom.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- EXPERIENCE immersive and tailored learning focused on specific curriculum examples and learner pathways;
- EXPLORE key concepts and components that support learner agency in personalized learning;
- CREATE a learner pathway that will encourage “voice” in instruction to empower learner values, opinions, and beliefs of individual learners;
- DEVELOP protocols and standards for instructional materials that promote effective personalized learning;
- CREATE a personalized learning toolbox to support educational leadership;
- DESIGN solutions and communications to empower, encourage, recognize, and reward staff implementing personalized learning;
- BUILD CAPACITY to support student creation of personal learning plans and encourage self-assessment and formative assessment;
- DEVELOP a short and long-term PD plan for personalized learning;
- EXPLORE and DESIGN to scale your system of personalized learning.